Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lucy's New Pillows

You might remember last Spring, I got to have some fun and help my friend Lucy think about sprucing up some of the rooms in her home.  We started with her den.  The room already had an oriental style rug with shades of blue and a bit of red, light blue walls, and a tan couch.

{Before}


I suggested she bring in some complimentary patterns with new pillows for the couch along with neutral drapes and some new art as well.  I shared these suggestions a few months back:



I've never actually been to Lucy's house, so it was SO EXCITING to see a picture of her completed pillows (if you follow me on Instagram--I'm abworthington, you may have already seen this shot.)

{After!}


I'm so happy with how they turned out, but most importantly, Lucy loves them.  I think they look so cozy; I only wish I could plop down on that sofa and try them out myself :)

Here are the fabric sources (pillows left to right):

Mani Indigo by John Robshaw--available at House of Fabric
Casablanca Flax--available through Lewis & Sheron
Simba Navy--House of Fabric
Kosi Indigo--House of Fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment