Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth!

Source: etsy.com via Jo on Pinterest



Source: traditionalhome.com via Anne on Pinterest













Source: tuttibellablogs.com via Tuttibella on Pinterest


Follow the source links for free flag printables!









Source: Uploaded by user via cindy on Pinterest




Really wishing I had picked up the ingredients for this!! (click source link for recipe)





I hope you all have a wonderful fourth of July!  I will tell you I am particularly thrilled to celebrate the freedoms we enjoy in our country when it means my husband is off work for the next two days :)  We are planning to spend time together as a family and enjoy food at not one, but two gatherings, at which I plan to make a festive trifle inspired by the one pictured above.  I'm hoping there will be some fireworks involved in our celebrations too. Oh, and that last picture of the killer beach house?  That was our neighbor's home at Bald Head Island two summers ago!  I've never been able to forget that beauty!


{Also!  I think most of you probably heard our news via facebook or Instagram, but I'd hate to leave anyone out.  Our family is growing!  Baby #3 (do you even know how crazy it feels to write baby #3?!) is due to arrive around December 23rd.  Not the time of year I would necessarily have planned to have a baby, but these things don't always work that way :)  As you might imagine, we are very excited and also rather afraid of how challenging this next year is going to be!  You know, moving across the country (we don't even have a house yet, btw), living in a really expensive area (read: how will I afford a babysitter to help me?!), and having a new baby!  Prayers appreciated!!}



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your newest addition. Such exciting news! Hope you had a lovely 4th.

    ReplyDelete