Thursday, September 11, 2014

National Make Your Bed Day

Without intending to degrade the solemnity of today and its history, I thought I would share with my dear readers something that may be new to you about September 11th.  Today is National Make Your Bed Day, my friends.

In honor of this inspiring day, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite places to find unique and quality bedding.  


Catalina Duvet Cover & Shams

Their linens feel fresh, bright and cheery to me. (If you sign up for their emails, they do fairly frequent sales.)  


Fiona Duvet and Shams in Lilac


I think Biscuit bedding manages to strike the perfect balance between whimsical and sophisticated at the same time (and I love how easy it is to mix and match within their different lines…nothing feels too matchy!).


Their dohars are my favorite!  I need one!  Read about this unique bedding HERE.


Gorgeous hand-blocked textiles from southeast Asia.  All Mela and Roam stock is 15% off today in honor of Make Your Bed Day!  Use code 'cozy' at checkout!


You know I like this one…it's what I have on my bed.  Speaking of which,  I've got some master bedroom updates to share soon!
A great price point for simple, classic bedding.


Linden Coral Border Collection


They pride themselves on designer bedding offered at a fraction of retail price.  Julia Ryan recently got a new duvet and shams from them….see that HERE.  

Where are your favorite places to shop for bedding?


No comments:

Post a Comment